Mac error code 50 on mac occurs with a prompt message that “Sorry, the operation could not be completed because an unexpected error occurred (Error code -50)”. It often appears in Mac OS X when trying to copy/transfer files from MacBook to one external hard drive, or delete some data from hard drive. You are not allowed to manage file and stuck there when Mac error code 50 happens.
How to fix unexpected error -50 in OS X when deleting
Method 1. Check login items
Reboot the PC to the Safe Mode to check whether the error shows up. If that it occurs, the source of the problem might be some startup or login items. In order to clean login items follow these steps:
- Open System Preferences.
- Go to Users and Groups.
- Click for you symbol on the left and pick Login Items tab that is on the right.
- Pick items from the appeared list.
- Click less sight to clear them.
- Restart Mac.
What is an error code of -50 on macbook
Method 2. Clean cache, junk, and temporary files
Operating system and programs leave footprints in the Mac. If some of these files are corrupted, they might interfere with computer’s work and trigger various errors. Therefore, you should clean junk files to check if it was the problem.
To clean cache follows these steps:
- In the Finder Menu access Go tab and choose Go to Folder… option from the drop-down menu.
- In the dialog box enter: ~/Library/Caches and click go.
- Select all the files and folders in the Cache folder by clicking CMD + A
- Move selected files to the Trash folder.
- Empty the Trash
Apple technical team is trying to do its best to help users find the best solutions for eliminating their errors.we are available 24 hours.Call our toll-free error code 50 on mac Number +1-855-834-2053.
for more detail click here.